• Cox Marathon: Christopher Zablocki (2:28:32) and Katie Moulton (2:57:20).
• UnitedHealthcare Half Marathon: Mizael Carrera (1:09:42) and Amanda Kourtz (1:24:35). [Results]
• National Grid 5k: Ryan Busby (17:55) and Kate Cushing (20:19). [Results]
The 2013 Cox Providence Rhode Races will once again use the Chronotrack B-Tag system. The B-Tag is the cutting edge timing chip from Chronotrack that is on the back of the race bib and requires no timing chips on the sneaker. For more information on the B-Tag [B-Tag].
Race specific finishers medals will be handed out at the finish line to participants of the Cox Sports Marathon and the Shape Up RI Half Marathon.
Post Race Festival
All three races finish on Exchange Terrace in Downtown Providence. The post race recovery area consists of food and beverages for the athletes and one complimentary beer to all participants of age. Next to the runners-only recovery area the Post Race Festival will be held outside in the Bank of America Skating Center with live music, a beer garden, race vendors, awards presentations, and food.
• Top 3 Open Men/Women
• First Place Men/Women (age 19 and under)
• First Place Men/Women (age 20-29)
• First Place Men/Women (age 30-39)
• First Place Men/Women (age 40-49)
• First Place Men/Women (age 50-59)
• First Place Men/Women (age 60-69)
• First Place Men/Women (age 70+)
• First Place Wheelchair